Uriel Corporation is committed to protecting your privacy and will collect no personal information about you unless you choose to provide that information to us.
If you simply browse our Web site:
This information does not identify you personally.
This gathering and storing of information is separate from the activity described as monitoring.
Information gathered automatically is used for, among other things, site management, compiling reports of usage statistics, and, in the case of suspected unauthorized activity, for law enforcement and possible criminal prosecution.
The following are representative of the types of information automatically collected and stored about your visit:
- the Internet domain and Internet Protocol (IP) address from which you access our Web site;
- the type of Internet browser and the operating system of the computer you use to access our site;
- the date and time you visit our site;
- the pages you visit on our site;
- if you linked to our Web site from another Web site, the address of that Web site;
- and, if you linked to our Web site from a search Web site, the address of that Web site and the search term you used.
If you submit a resume online:
The authority for soliciting your Social Security Number (SSN) is Executive Order 9397. Since other people may have the same name and birth date, your SSN will be used to identify you precisely. Although disclosure of your SSN is not mandatory, your failure to do so will impede completion of your application.
If You subscribe to Uriel Corporation’s Web Site Update services, Newsletters, or any other services or enrollments, or if you submit work to Uriel Corporation:
If you choose to provide us with your e-mail address to subscribe to the Uriel Corporation Web Site Think Tank or any items mentioned, we will use that information only to send you e-mail notices of substantive updates, or pertinent information as it may apply per your requests relating to our Web site.
- If you choose to subscribe or to enroll to any Think Tank service or to submit any work to the Think Tank or to Uriel Corporation, we will collect your e-mail address by an automated process or through your email submissions. We do not collect your e-mail address for any purpose other than to provide the update, enrollment, or to provide submission procedures and communication operations for your convenience. We will not share your e-mail address with any third party, other than as described below in our Security notice.
- We do not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided. Under no circumstances will we give your e-mail address to any private organization, commercial or otherwise unless we represent you through a contractual arrangement. If you unsubscribe to from the Uriel Corporation email lists or services or Think Tank Panels or the Web Site Update services, your email address will be purged from our mailing list. Periodically, we will validate e-mail addresses; any that are found to be inactive will be purged from our mailing list.
If you send us an e-mail:
- We will not share your name, e-mail, or postal address with any third party, other than as described below in our Security notice. We will not create individual profiles with the information that you have provided. Under no circumstances will we give your name, e-mail, or postal address to any any private organization, commercial or otherwise. If you choose to offer information or assistance to the Think Tank in the pursuit of its mission by using our online form, email, or other communication methods, we will make appropriate inquiries to determine the accuracy of your information. In addition, we may share the information you provide with other appropriate entities to enable the Think Tank to carry out its legally and contractual or authorized responsibilities. By providing information or assistance to the Think Tank through our online form, through faxes, email, snail mail, by phone or other media, you expressly consent to our use of whatever information you provide via our Web site.
Privacy Act Statement:
Authorities: 50 U.S.C. 403-4; 50 U.S.C. 403-4a(d); 50 U.S.C. 403a-g.
Principal Uses: Information collected via the Uriel Corporation Web site is used to: 1) process employment applications from individuals who choose to submit their resumes through Uriel Corporation’s enrollment application process; 2) provide e-mail notifications of substantive updates to the Uriel Corporation Web site to subscribers who request this service; and 3) provide information in response to comments or questions when a response is requested by the person submitting the comment or question; and 4) assist the Uriel Corporation’s Think Tank in the fulfillment of its mission.
Information collected via the Uriel Corporation Web Site may be provided to law enforcement agencies as described in our Security notice.
Unauthorized attempts to modify any information stored on this system, to defeat or circumvent security features, or to utilize this system for other than its intended purposes are prohibited and may result in criminal prosecution.
If monitoring reveals evidence of possible criminal activity, such evidence may be provided to law enforcement personnel. In addition, if you send us information about a threat or comments that or might constitute a threat, or your comments contain information about criminal activities, we may provide that and associated information to law enforcement and/or other appropriate authorities.
For our LED Lighting, Sensing Systems, Actuated Devices, Drone Systems, and other products, systems, technologies and software; please fill out and email us our Custom Product Configuration Form(s), and we will send you pricing and a Letter of Intent / Non-Cancellable Purchase Order Agreement for your custom manufactured batch order based upon your exact Specification Parameters.
After we receive your payment we will reserve your place in the manufacturing queue, we will reserve your batch number or order and let you know your approximate delivery date.
Our products are individually customized and manufactured, therefore we require a 50% deposit with the placement of an order where the balance is discounted 2% if payment is received within 10 days of delivery; balance NET 30.
Individual buyers-end users will be directed to the appropriate distributors, resellers, retailers, or sales departments or people that can handle your request(s). Products and accessories are subject to availability and to product engineering revision.
If you would like to be a distributor, manufacturing rep, a sales representative or a reseller for Uriel Corporation Products & Services please contact the Uriel Corporation Think Tank for details.
We strongly recommend that Uriel Corporation and Think Tank data be acquired directly from this Web site and not through other sources that may change the information in some way or exclude material crucial to the understanding of that information. While Uriel Corporation makes every effort to provide accurate and complete information, some information may change between site updates. Substantive changes may be noted when content is next updated.
Disclaimer of Endorsement
Reference in this Web site to any specific commercial products, processes, or services, or the use of any trade, firm or corporation name is for the information and convenience of the site’s visitor’s, and does not constitute endorsement, recommendation, or favoring by Uriel Corporation.
The views and opinions of any authors expressed in Uriel Corporation’s Think Tank Product or Services Database Collection(s) do not necessarily state or reflect those of Uriel Corporation.
Disclaimer of Liability
With respect to the content of the Uriel Corporation Web site, neither Uriel Corporation, nor their employees and contractors make any warranty, expressed or implied or statutory, including but not limited to the warranties of non-infringement of third party rights, title, and the warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose with respect to content available from the Uriel Corporation Web site or other Internet resources linked from it. Additionally, Uriel Corporation does not assume any legal liability for the accuracy, completeness, or usefulness of any information, product, or process disclosed herein nor freedom from computer virus, and does not represent that use of such information, product, or process would not infringe on privately owned rights.
Links to this Web Site or Its Contents
Links to Other Sites
We request that all parties desiring to use such materials contact the Uriel Corporation and receive such permissions to be able to cite Uriel Corporation as the source of the information and that any photo credits or bylines be similarly credited to the photographer or author or to the Uriel Corporation, and or to Uriel Corporation subsidiaries, or that credit be given to affiliated parties and individuals as should be appropriate.
If a copyright is indicated on a photo, graphic, or any other material, permission to copy these materials must be obtained from the original source.
This copyright notice does not pertain to information at Web sites other than the Uriel Corporation Web site.
Computer Fraud and Abuse Act
(see Security Notice)
For More Information